||Out of stock
Bella Taylor National Quilt Museum Finley Blakely
National Quilt Museum Finley Blakely showcases a classic, tranquil design of rectangle patches in a variety of colors. With an easy-to-maintain interior, these comfortable, convenient handbags are the perfect accessory to match all your casual, relaxed denim attire. A portion of each handbag sale in our Bella Taylor Finley patchwork bag collection supports The National Quilt Museum.
- 2 slip, 1 zip inside pockets
- 2 outside slip pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- STABILITY: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric, the base includes a plastic insert for extra support
- SHOULDER BAG: Shoulder strap accents bag in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 2 external slip pockets, 2 internal slip pockets, and 1 internal zip pocket for storing personal items
- PATCHWORK: Machine quilted, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: H7" Base: W11"xD4"
- Weight: .5 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 1 strap 22.5"x1.75", 13" shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.