||Out of stock
Bella Taylor National Quilt Museum Finley Claire
Both fun and functional, the National Quilt Museum Finley Claire handbag is perfect for holding it all while looking stylish. Featuring a variety of classic colors, eight pockets for storing personal items, and a crossbody adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid. A portion of each handbag sale in our Bella Taylor Finley patchwork bag collection supports The National Quilt Museum.
- 4 inside slip pockets
- 2 slip and 2 zip outside pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- STABILITY: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric, the base includes a plastic insert for extra support, as well as metal studded feet for stability and protection from surfaces
- CROSSBODY: Adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias accents the bag
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 2 external slip pockets, 2 external zip pockets, and 4 internal slip pockets for storing personal items
- PATCHWORK: Machine quilted, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: H9.25" Base: W12"x3.5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 1 strap 44"x1", adjustable shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.