Bella Taylor National Quilt Museum Finley Claire
Both fun and functional, the National Quilt Museum Finley Claire handbag is perfect for holding it all while looking stylish. Featuring a variety of classic colors, eight pockets for storing personal items, and a crossbody adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid. A portion of each handbag sale in our Bella Taylor Finley patchwork bag collection supports The National Quilt Museum.
- 4 inside slip pockets
- 2 slip and 2 zip outside pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- STABILITY: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric, the base includes a plastic insert for extra support, as well as metal studded feet for stability and protection from surfaces
- CROSSBODY: Adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias accents the bag
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 2 external slip pockets, 2 external zip pockets, and 4 internal slip pockets for storing personal items
- PATCHWORK: Machine quilted, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: H9.25" Base: W12"x3.5"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 1 strap 44"x1", adjustable shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.