Bella Taylor National Quilt Museum Finley Hipster
National Quilt Museum Finley Hipster stays with you wherever you go, right at the hip like a close friend. Featuring a variety of classic colors, 6 pockets for storing personal items, and a crossbody adjustable strap to keep your bag safe and close without being in the way. A portion of each handbag sale in our Bella Taylor Finley patchwork bag collection supports The National Quilt Museum.
- 2 inside slip pockets
- 3 slip, 1 zip outside pockets
- BLOCK DESIGN: Design made of several rectangle patches in burgundy, light tan, and navy plaid fabrics
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in matching burgundy thread
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Outer edges trimmed with navy and light tan plaid fabric
- CROSSBODY: Adjustable strap in navy and light tan plaid fabric on the bias accents the bag
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 3 external slip pockets, 1 external zip pocket, and 2 internal slip pockets
- PATCHWORK: Machine quilted, Machine stitched
- Dimensions: H11" Base: W8"xD1"
- Weight: .6 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, easy to clean lining: quilted with a layer of foam batting finished with solid burgundy lining
- Colors: burgundy, light tan, navy
- Straps: 1 strap 50"x1", adjustable shoulder drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.