In the Fall of 2009, wheels were turning. (Potter’s wheels, that is.) Inside of a tiny garage, big dreams were becoming a reality. With nothing more than an old stamp set, a box of clay, and a plan to support clean water projects in Africa, handmade creations emerged and MudLOVE was born.
As their team has grown, so has their passion. They are artists and makers. Doers and thinkers. Number-crunchers and donut-munchers. With “mud” in their hands and love in their hearts, the chance to make a difference is their inspiration to create.
Through their partnership with Water for Good, every product purchased provides one week of clean water to someone in need. The Central African Republic is a country in desperate need of hope, love, and basic necessities. Access to safe, clean water has the power to transform communities and save lives.
Alongside providing water, their products have become everyday instruments of encouragement and inspiration. On the right wrist, a simple word can take on a powerful significance.
- Handcrafted in Indiana, USA
- Adjustable from 5" to 8" - one size fits most
- Waterproof - wear it anywhere
- A personal reminder & meaningful gift
- Provides one week of clean water to someone in the Central African Republic
- NOTE: The image displays all 4 colors available. You are purchasing 1 bracelet in the color selected from the drop-down list for $12 retail.